Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broadcasters

Latest topics

» TBG Pre-Summer Community Update
Books You Recommend others to Read EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:42 pm by SuperHadouken

» Your Favorite Game?
Books You Recommend others to Read EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:47 am by KingNayru

» The ^<v Game
Books You Recommend others to Read EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:35 pm by KingNayru

» What's your steam username?
Books You Recommend others to Read EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:52 pm by KingNayru

» Post your Firefox theme!
Books You Recommend others to Read EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:29 pm by DeltronZero000

Top posters

vietdzine (185)
Books You Recommend others to Read Vote_lcapBooks You Recommend others to Read Voting_barBooks You Recommend others to Read Vote_rcap1 
Kym (119)
Books You Recommend others to Read Vote_lcapBooks You Recommend others to Read Voting_barBooks You Recommend others to Read Vote_rcap1 
SuperHadouken (109)
Sorixas (89)
MuRRizzLe (54)
Nolan0wnsyou (52)
jerikolekach (46)
ItsEvoDuh (41)
chcltmoney2 (37)
radgravity (36)

3 posters

Books You Recommend others to Read

Nolan0wnsyou
    Nolan0wnsyou
    Nade Spammer
    Nade Spammer

Books You Recommend others to Read Empty Books You Recommend others to Read

Post  Nolan0wnsyou Mon May 11, 2009 2:38 am

There are a lot of books out there, some good, some bad, and some that are pretty badass. The badass ones are meant to be posted here!

Right now, I'm reading "Next" by Michael Chrichton. I'm a major thriller junkie, and a large fan of Michael Chricton. "Prey", "Airframe" and "Jurassic Park". I also recommend reading "Digital Fortress" and "Animal Farm".
    Manorly
    Manorly
    Super Noob
    Super Noob

Books You Recommend others to Read Empty Re: Books You Recommend others to Read

Post  Manorly Mon May 11, 2009 2:44 am

Nolan0wnsyou wrote:There are a lot of books out there, some good, some bad, and some that are pretty badass. The badass ones are meant to be posted here!

Right now, I'm reading "Next" by Michael Chrichton. I'm a major thriller junkie, and a large fan of Michael Chricton. "Prey", "Airframe" and "Jurassic Park". I also recommend reading "Digital Fortress" and "Animal Farm".

Chrichton and Orwell are both amazing authors. I really enjoyed Chrichton's work with Sphere, but I honestly wouldn't curse a person with Animal Farm
    Nolan0wnsyou
    Nolan0wnsyou
    Nade Spammer
    Nade Spammer

Post  Nolan0wnsyou Mon May 11, 2009 2:47 am

I found it really sad when I heard that Michael Chrichton died, but lightened up when I heard the rumors of a ghost writer for him.

I am also recommending all the books from the James Bond series by Ian Flemming.
    Manorly
    Manorly
    Super Noob
    Super Noob

Post  Manorly Mon May 11, 2009 2:50 am

For anybody really into psychological disorders, I recommend Invisible Monsters by Chuck Palahniuk.

For anybody into something that's funny, laid back, and over the top, I recommend any of Douglas Adams' books, especially the Hitchhiker's Guide series.

For anybody into fantasy worlds, mages, archers, halflings, I recommend anything from the large fantasy universe "Dragonlance" especially anything written by Tracy Hickman or Margaret Weis. The best they produced was The Dragonlance Chronicles (Dragons of Autumn Twilight, Dragons of Winter Night, Dragons of Spring Dawning).
    vietdzine
    vietdzine
    TBG Admin
    TBG Admin

Post  vietdzine Sun May 17, 2009 3:29 am

I never got around to finishing this book, but it was a really good book nonetheless.
    The book called A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin.
    It was really captivating.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:38 am