Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broadcasters

Latest topics

» TBG Pre-Summer Community Update
Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO's) EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:42 pm by SuperHadouken

» Your Favorite Game?
Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO's) EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:47 am by KingNayru

» The ^<v Game
Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO's) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:35 pm by KingNayru

» What's your steam username?
Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO's) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:52 pm by KingNayru

» Post your Firefox theme!
Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO's) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:29 pm by DeltronZero000

Top posters

vietdzine (185)
Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO's) Vote_lcapMassively Multiplayer Online (MMO's) Voting_barMassively Multiplayer Online (MMO's) Vote_rcap1 
Kym (119)
Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO's) Vote_lcapMassively Multiplayer Online (MMO's) Voting_barMassively Multiplayer Online (MMO's) Vote_rcap1 
SuperHadouken (109)
Sorixas (89)
MuRRizzLe (54)
Nolan0wnsyou (52)
jerikolekach (46)
ItsEvoDuh (41)
chcltmoney2 (37)
radgravity (36)

+5
chcltmoney2
SuperHadouken
MuRRizzLe
TheyCallMeRad
vietdzine
9 posters

Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO's)

vietdzine
    vietdzine
    TBG Admin
    TBG Admin

Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO's) Empty Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO's)

Post  vietdzine Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:44 am

Alright, for those of you who don't know, I am a massive PC gamer.
    I play a bunch of PC MMO's (F2P) that I broadcast on my channel.
    If you all would like to suggest some games or something, I will certainly download them to play together with you all.
    Or another thing that you guys can do is certainly download the ones that I'm currently playing.

DOMO <-- Playing with SuperHadouken
    Shaiya <-- Planning to play with Gregarganda
    World of Kung Fu <-- Playing with Kym_ and a few others.
    TheyCallMeRad
    TheyCallMeRad
    Super Noob
    Super Noob

Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO's) Empty Re: Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO's)

Post  TheyCallMeRad Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:09 pm

I played world of warcraft once lol, too addicting so i stopped.
    MuRRizzLe
    MuRRizzLe
    Mastaaah!!
    Mastaaah!!

Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO's) Empty Re: Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO's)

Post  MuRRizzLe Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:15 pm

I tried to play WoW a few times as well. Over quite a bit of time I hit 43 but I'm not just into MMO's as much as I had thought I would be cyclops
    TheyCallMeRad
    TheyCallMeRad
    Super Noob
    Super Noob

Post  TheyCallMeRad Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:17 pm

yeah I dont mind big scale MMO/MMORPG as a lot of people mind there own business but for me the main problem i have is its too addicting, like i will spend hours and hours. Embarassed
    vietdzine
    vietdzine
    TBG Admin
    TBG Admin

Post  vietdzine Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:30 pm

Sounds to me like that's a good thing if you can get wrapped up into the game that you forget certain things, but for me, I want to be able to pick up something and drop it off when I don't feel like playing anymore.
    SuperHadouken
    SuperHadouken
    TBG Admin
    TBG Admin

Post  SuperHadouken Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:45 pm

Currently playing Dream of Mirror Online, will probably change MMOs soon... very soon.
    chcltmoney2
    chcltmoney2
    Tent Pitcher
    Tent Pitcher

Post  chcltmoney2 Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:13 pm

I've never got into any MMO's. I have a brother who plays WoW non stop and it's horrible. I remember waking up in the middle of the night to him shouting and slamming his mouse on his desk.
    vietdzine
    vietdzine
    TBG Admin
    TBG Admin

Post  vietdzine Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:54 am

chcltmoney2 wrote:I've never got into any MMO's. I have a brother who plays WoW non stop and it's horrible. I remember waking up in the middle of the night to him shouting and slamming his mouse on his desk.

Lol, sorry to hear that, money.
    Hadouken, Spitznock, Jeriko, and I are planning on downloading S4 League and playing it together.
    If you would like, you can definitely join us.
    It's free to play so you have no worries. :]
    SuperHadouken
    SuperHadouken
    TBG Admin
    TBG Admin

Post  SuperHadouken Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:46 am

Hadouken, Spitznock, Jeriko, and I are planning on downloading S4 League and playing it together.

That's right, and I'm probably gonna defeat you all. two pistols

Last edited by SuperHadouken on Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    diddykonga
    diddykonga
    Super Noob
    Super Noob

Post  diddykonga Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:04 pm

Hey Viet And Others Ive Played Game Recently Called "The Chronicles Of Spellborn"
    It Has A Good Combat System,Diffrent From Other MMO's
    But I Like It For It Is Perfect For Groups Of Poeple To Play Together.
    chcltmoney2
    chcltmoney2
    Tent Pitcher
    Tent Pitcher

Post  chcltmoney2 Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:17 pm

vietdzine wrote:
    chcltmoney2 wrote:I've never got into any MMO's. I have a brother who plays WoW non stop and it's horrible. I remember waking up in the middle of the night to him shouting and slamming his mouse on his desk.

I downloaded S4 just recently and tried it out. I like it but I'm horrible at it Very Happy
    vietdzine
    vietdzine
    TBG Admin
    TBG Admin

Post  vietdzine Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:00 am

Alright, guys...
    Here's an updated list of the MMO's that I'm playing:

S4 League
    Left 4 Dead
    vatrak
    Super Noob
    Super Noob

Post  vatrak Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:08 pm

vietdzine wrote:

You forgot me again! *is angry* RAWRRRRRR
    Sorixas
    Sorixas
    Team Killer
    Team Killer

Post  Sorixas Sat May 09, 2009 1:58 pm

I used to play MapleStory and Mabinogi, both Nexon games, but stopped from a combination of boredom and laziness. Lol, I also played WOW on a private server for 2 days with Adam(JeriKo) and the mods at his channel =P. I don't really play MMO's all that much, though. >_>
    SuperHadouken
    SuperHadouken
    TBG Admin
    TBG Admin

Post  SuperHadouken Sat May 09, 2009 2:14 pm

Ahhh...S4 is getting boring for me. I don't know what MMO to play next... donatello
    chcltmoney2
    chcltmoney2
    Tent Pitcher
    Tent Pitcher

Post  chcltmoney2 Sat May 09, 2009 6:17 pm

SuperHadouken wrote:Ahhh...S4 is getting boring for me. I don't know what MMO to play next... donatello

Yeah, I can never kill anyone in S4 and I always get killed. Crying or Very sad
    ItsEvoDuh
    ItsEvoDuh
    Tent Pitcher
    Tent Pitcher

Post  ItsEvoDuh Sun May 10, 2009 8:16 pm

OOO nice
    vietdzine
    vietdzine
    TBG Admin
    TBG Admin

Post  vietdzine Sun May 10, 2009 9:10 pm

chcltmoney2 wrote:
    SuperHadouken wrote:Ahhh...S4 is getting boring for me. I don't know what MMO to play next... donatello

Really?
    Maybe you just need to practice more.
    I'll play with you some time if you want.
    chcltmoney2
    chcltmoney2
    Tent Pitcher
    Tent Pitcher

Post  chcltmoney2 Mon May 11, 2009 12:11 am

vietdzine wrote:
    chcltmoney2 wrote:

Really?
    Maybe you just need to practice more.
    I'll play with you some time if you want.

Yeah, I need to practice more. Another reason why I rarely kill people is because lag lol. There have been so many times that was chasing a person, brought them down to barely any health down and they don't die.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:01 am