Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broadcasters

Latest topics

» TBG Pre-Summer Community Update
TBG Pre-Summer Community Update EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:42 pm by SuperHadouken

» Your Favorite Game?
TBG Pre-Summer Community Update EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:47 am by KingNayru

» The ^<v Game
TBG Pre-Summer Community Update EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:35 pm by KingNayru

» What's your steam username?
TBG Pre-Summer Community Update EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:52 pm by KingNayru

» Post your Firefox theme!
TBG Pre-Summer Community Update EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:29 pm by DeltronZero000

Top posters

vietdzine (185)
TBG Pre-Summer Community Update Vote_lcapTBG Pre-Summer Community Update Voting_barTBG Pre-Summer Community Update Vote_rcap1 
Kym (119)
TBG Pre-Summer Community Update Vote_lcapTBG Pre-Summer Community Update Voting_barTBG Pre-Summer Community Update Vote_rcap1 
SuperHadouken (109)
Sorixas (89)
MuRRizzLe (54)
Nolan0wnsyou (52)
jerikolekach (46)
ItsEvoDuh (41)
chcltmoney2 (37)
radgravity (36)

+3
Nolan0wnsyou
Kym
MuRRizzLe
7 posters

TBG Pre-Summer Community Update

MuRRizzLe
    MuRRizzLe
    Mastaaah!!
    Mastaaah!!

TBG Pre-Summer Community Update Empty TBG Pre-Summer Community Update

Post  MuRRizzLe Mon May 18, 2009 10:14 pm

Hello everyone, I was just interested in making a few pointers as this summer comes before us faster and faster.

The Basement Gamers have been preparing a number of different scheduled as well as random events for our constantly growing community to take part in first hand, and we are pleased to be announcing a few things that may wet your whistle and stay connected to our community for hours on end.

For starters, we are preparing to put together not a podcast, not a gathering, but a conference of sorts combining any TBG members interested into a chat broadcasted live as they play games together and discuss whatever they would like. Involving the community is key with this event so we will be preparing different means for the community to jump in together not only with us but with one another across a variety of platforms. Have something to say to the community and us, this will be your chance to make your voice known.

Current Schedule Plans: Last Saturday Of Each Month

Marathons are something that we are planning on focusing heavily on as the summer heats up and then cools down. Between our various casters, we would love to hold a differently themed marathon every couple of weeks or so. Expect plenty of laughs, plenty of tears, and a number of extended play sessions as TBG looks to break all of the barriers and cover every genre, series, and overall theme that we could think of. During these special marathons, expect to see various unscripted events as well as perhaps a few freebies given to members of the community on our behalf.

Current Schedule Plans: Weekly/Bi-Weekly

Evolving the forums that you see here, I am already working on a complete website to host The Basement Gamers of the present as well as the future. Combining a sleek look with a number of fully featured database, you will soon have a new place to call home as we look to continue building this melting pot of a community.

Current Schedule Plans: TBA

Closing up this post is a specific idea that all of our current broadcasters are stoked to be involved with. Besides combining each and every gaming community with our own style and flair, we will be looking beyond the community with a number of different promotions and special events provided in part by organizations involved with our community. Although not much can be said, we do have special plans to release an actual show within the community and with the help given to us we may just have the ability to fulfill that goal very soon.

Current Schedule Plans: TBA

Although I couldn't put a definite date on too much yet, I'm hoping that this short and sweet update of the network will keep you licking your chops for more. Between our special events coming soon as well as our plans to produce an actual gaming show, be sure to stick around as more information is presented as soon as we can get it to you.

Thank you everybody that has supported TBG thus far, your help is greatly appreciated and we (the casters) would be nothing without you all. Let's become a powerhouse among the gaming community with our awesome members and dedicated staff! Never forget, we built this community on rock and roll!!
    Kym
    Kym
    TBG Mod
    TBG Mod

TBG Pre-Summer Community Update Empty Re: TBG Pre-Summer Community Update

Post  Kym Mon May 18, 2009 10:32 pm

Hey, I can't wait to get all of these started. It is going to be a really fun and eventful summer. :]

and with all the broadcasting and getting to know the community this could only just get better and better. I am really looking forward to the marathons. Those seem like Everyone will have a ton of fun and be able to just hang out. xP

One thing though we need to get the way to broadcast everyone at once on Oovoo to work out. i mean last night the echoes were really crazy. So really that is the first thing we should work out so we can start having the conference this month. ;D
    Nolan0wnsyou
    Nolan0wnsyou
    Nade Spammer
    Nade Spammer

Post  Nolan0wnsyou Tue May 19, 2009 1:09 am

Right now I'm trying to get my FME hooked set up to broadcast. Also, Murrizzle, Viet said that you had a crack version of Super Webcam so it doesn't show the logo. If you could kindly give that to me... Very Happy
    So, I'll be broadcasting sooner or later, and could be part of the ACTUAL broadcasting community, not just some random child.
    Go Tonka Truck Gaming!
    Sorixas
    Sorixas
    Team Killer
    Team Killer

Post  Sorixas Tue May 19, 2009 5:59 pm

...What Nolan said =P

I have, *counts programs*...

2 games I can stream but I'll be getting more =P.
    vietdzine
    vietdzine
    TBG Admin
    TBG Admin

Post  vietdzine Tue May 19, 2009 7:00 pm

Ah, so much work that needs to be done...
    So little time, eh?
    Once this kicks off, we'll totally blow up.
    KingNayru
    KingNayru
    Super Noob
    Super Noob

Post  KingNayru Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:53 am

Meh I have up to 35 Online Multiplayer Games but my Broadcast Makes no sound when i broadcast Ive tested it twice with friends but ill look into that oriblem sometime in the near future Hope to see yall broadcasting

-(~Sign~)- King-Zora
    Goldenjelly
    SuperHadouken
    SuperHadouken
    TBG Admin
    TBG Admin

Post  SuperHadouken Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:42 pm

KingNayru wrote:Meh I have up to 35 Online Multiplayer Games but my Broadcast Makes no sound when i broadcast Ive tested it twice with friends but ill look into that oriblem sometime in the near future Hope to see yall broadcasting

-(~Sign~)- King-Zora
    Goldenjelly

Um... you DO know that we have a new forum right? http://tbg.ipbfree.com/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:54 am