Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broadcasters

Latest topics

» TBG Pre-Summer Community Update
Jeriko's first time with PhotoShop EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:42 pm by SuperHadouken

» Your Favorite Game?
Jeriko's first time with PhotoShop EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:47 am by KingNayru

» The ^<v Game
Jeriko's first time with PhotoShop EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:35 pm by KingNayru

» What's your steam username?
Jeriko's first time with PhotoShop EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:52 pm by KingNayru

» Post your Firefox theme!
Jeriko's first time with PhotoShop EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:29 pm by DeltronZero000

Top posters

vietdzine (185)
Jeriko's first time with PhotoShop Vote_lcapJeriko's first time with PhotoShop Voting_barJeriko's first time with PhotoShop Vote_rcap1 
Kym (119)
Jeriko's first time with PhotoShop Vote_lcapJeriko's first time with PhotoShop Voting_barJeriko's first time with PhotoShop Vote_rcap1 
SuperHadouken (109)
Sorixas (89)
MuRRizzLe (54)
Nolan0wnsyou (52)
jerikolekach (46)
ItsEvoDuh (41)
chcltmoney2 (37)
radgravity (36)

+2
radgravity
jerikolekach
6 posters

Jeriko's first time with PhotoShop

jerikolekach
    jerikolekach
    TBG Member
    TBG Member

Jeriko's first time with PhotoShop Empty Jeriko's first time with PhotoShop

Post  jerikolekach Tue May 05, 2009 4:16 pm

Ok guys pleaaaaaaaase be gentle but also give me some tips. I did this with photoshop, first time ever using it with no prior testing or learning. This took around 15-20 mins to do.

Jeriko's first time with PhotoShop New_ba10[b]

Update :

Jeriko's first time with PhotoShop New_ba11

Last edited by jerikolekach on Tue May 05, 2009 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    radgravity
    radgravity
    Tent Pitcher
    Tent Pitcher

Jeriko's first time with PhotoShop Empty Re: Jeriko's first time with PhotoShop

Post  radgravity Tue May 05, 2009 4:37 pm

It's pretty good.. Although the blue in the Chrome text colouring blends itself to the background colouring.. Otherwise it's well composed Smile

/edit/ Seeing it on full scale it is defined pretty well Razz
    vietdzine
    vietdzine
    TBG Admin
    TBG Admin

Post  vietdzine Tue May 05, 2009 8:59 pm

That looks awesome!!!
    I think that looks a lot better than the other one.
    First time?
    Man, you did a hell of a lot better than I could possibly do in one sitting.
    jerikolekach
    jerikolekach
    TBG Member
    TBG Member

Post  jerikolekach Tue May 05, 2009 9:46 pm

Adding the updated version of the banner.

And yep I never touched photoshop before today. I got a copy of it , tossed it on and just opened it up. Stared at its buttons for a bit and then just nodded and went to work with it and these are the results. Im gonna try and make Adrian a profile banner when im bored, so after than Id be open to some requests so I can force myself to learn the program even more. Having guidance will allow me to actually work to something and not get side tracked lol.
    bxr122821
    bxr122821
    Tent Pitcher
    Tent Pitcher

Post  bxr122821 Tue May 05, 2009 10:28 pm

Very nice Very Happy I like it. Bitch Be Tripin Balls XD
    radgravity
    radgravity
    Tent Pitcher
    Tent Pitcher

Post  radgravity Wed May 06, 2009 10:26 am

Yeah the bitch be tripping balls looks alot better with the completed side..

Personally speaking.. I'd put the furry portrait at the bottom, with the psn/xbl tags between the pictures and the rules square in the middle Smile
    TLCintheCity
    TLCintheCity
    VIP
    VIP

Post  TLCintheCity Wed May 06, 2009 11:30 am

looks good! Me likie! Keep it up.
    ItsEvoDuh
    ItsEvoDuh
    Tent Pitcher
    Tent Pitcher

Post  ItsEvoDuh Wed May 06, 2009 5:06 pm

Ah My PhotoShop broke on me

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:21 am