Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broadcasters

Latest topics

» TBG Pre-Summer Community Update
Streaming Question... EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:42 pm by SuperHadouken

» Your Favorite Game?
Streaming Question... EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:47 am by KingNayru

» The ^<v Game
Streaming Question... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:35 pm by KingNayru

» What's your steam username?
Streaming Question... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:52 pm by KingNayru

» Post your Firefox theme!
Streaming Question... EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:29 pm by DeltronZero000

Top posters

vietdzine (185)
Streaming Question... Vote_lcapStreaming Question... Voting_barStreaming Question... Vote_rcap1 
Kym (119)
Streaming Question... Vote_lcapStreaming Question... Voting_barStreaming Question... Vote_rcap1 
SuperHadouken (109)
Sorixas (89)
MuRRizzLe (54)
Nolan0wnsyou (52)
jerikolekach (46)
ItsEvoDuh (41)
chcltmoney2 (37)
radgravity (36)

5 posters

Streaming Question...

chcltmoney2
    chcltmoney2
    Tent Pitcher
    Tent Pitcher

Streaming Question... Empty Streaming Question...

Post  chcltmoney2 Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:05 pm

Hey guys,

I'm wondering what program you guys use to stream what game you're playing. I don't have an game consoles currently except my laptop and I would like to maybe host myself playing a few games on my laptop. Can you guys name me a few programs that will allow me to stream from my laptop? Thanks.
    SuperHadouken
    SuperHadouken
    TBG Admin
    TBG Admin

Streaming Question... Empty Re: Streaming Question...

Post  SuperHadouken Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:09 pm

chcltmoney2 wrote:Hey guys,

I'm wondering what program you guys use to stream what game you're playing. I don't have an game consoles currently except my laptop and I would like to maybe host myself playing a few games on my laptop. Can you guys name me a few programs that will allow me to stream from my laptop? Thanks.

Well, I personally use Webcammax and FME 2.5 for streaming purposes.
    chcltmoney2
    chcltmoney2
    Tent Pitcher
    Tent Pitcher

Post  chcltmoney2 Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:12 pm

SuperHadouken wrote:
    chcltmoney2 wrote:Hey guys,

Well, I personally use Webcammax and FME 2.5 for streaming purposes.

I've tried WebcamMax but I never really liked it but haven't tried FME 2.5. Is it any good?
    Volky
    Volky
    TBG Member
    TBG Member

Post  Volky Sat May 02, 2009 2:53 am

For PC games I just use VHscrcap along with FME to broadcast.

If it's with a console game I just use my dazzle along with FME. Try to use FME when you stream, it's a bit buggy and takes a lot of resources, but it's a great program.
    vietdzine
    vietdzine
    TBG Admin
    TBG Admin

Post  vietdzine Sat May 02, 2009 3:48 am

Volky wrote:For PC games I just use VHscrcap along with FME to broadcast.

If it's with a console game I just use my dazzle along with FME. Try to use FME when you stream, it's a bit buggy and takes a lot of resources, but it's a great program.

I use FME 3.0 and WebcamMax.
    I'm planning on finding a way to stream console gaming, but we'll see.
    I'm currently just doing things involving the computer right now since I'm financially unstable at the moment.
    haha.
    chcltmoney2
    chcltmoney2
    Tent Pitcher
    Tent Pitcher

Post  chcltmoney2 Sat May 02, 2009 9:26 am

I downloaded FME, now I just need to figure out how to get it to work What a Face

Edit: Alright, I got it to stream onto Justintv, it looks fine but I want to be able stream sound too.
    vietdzine
    vietdzine
    TBG Admin
    TBG Admin

Post  vietdzine Sat May 02, 2009 3:33 pm

chcltmoney2 wrote:I downloaded FME, now I just need to figure out how to get it to work What a Face

Edit: Alright, I got it to stream onto Justintv, it looks fine but I want to be able stream sound too.

Using FME, you can also stream sound.
    It all depends on what you use as your audio device.
    I use my webcam.
    stormwarning
    stormwarning
    Super Noob
    Super Noob

Post  stormwarning Fri May 08, 2009 9:46 pm

k guys i wanna get up set up for casting vhs with fme 2.5. i ive tried it a couple times myself, and the problems that I'm having is...

1. when i go to cast seems to be a lot of flickering with vhs cap within the game and im sure in casting to if i could see it.

2. how do i see chat but still be able to play the game? i see you guys do it all the time, but im lost at it, i don't have a laptop, i basically just have the pc with my tv/monitor, and the tv i have doesn't support picture in picture.

3. i jusT need help in general i think when it comes to casting games lol, i was able to set the movie casting up but games are different story, any help will be appreciated! Wink

TBG!
    vietdzine
    vietdzine
    TBG Admin
    TBG Admin

Post  vietdzine Fri May 08, 2009 11:02 pm

stormwarning wrote:k guys i wanna get up set up for casting vhs with fme 2.5. i ive tried it a couple times myself, and the problems that I'm having is...

1. when i go to cast seems to be a lot of flickering with vhs cap within the game and im sure in casting to if i could see it.

2. how do i see chat but still be able to play the game? i see you guys do it all the time, but im lost at it, i don't have a laptop, i basically just have the pc with my tv/monitor, and the tv i have doesn't support picture in picture.

3. i jusT need help in general i think when it comes to casting games lol, i was able to set the movie casting up but games are different story, any help will be appreciated! Wink

TBG!

I used to have to alt + tab in order to see the chat before I got my laptop.
    That's the main way that we look at the chat.
    If you're broadcasting a console, you can just look at the desktop for the chat.
    stormwarning
    stormwarning
    Super Noob
    Super Noob

Post  stormwarning Fri May 08, 2009 11:03 pm

nah that's the thing i don't have a console, i wanted to cast my pc strictly.
    vietdzine
    vietdzine
    TBG Admin
    TBG Admin

Post  vietdzine Sat May 09, 2009 2:09 am

stormwarning wrote:nah that's the thing i don't have a console, i wanted to cast my pc strictly.

I know (now) that Jeriko uses a fixed size in order to give off the appearance that he casts full screen.
    chcltmoney2
    chcltmoney2
    Tent Pitcher
    Tent Pitcher

Post  chcltmoney2 Mon May 11, 2009 12:20 am

I found this video to help stream with VHS ScrCap and FME 2.5. It has helped me a lot. The creator originally made it for WoW, but I guess it works for all games.

http://www.justin.tv/clip/5e33a068988

For us that don't have the best computers (or even decent ones), mess around with VHS and FME. I tried using his settings first but it was horrible and lagged my computer.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:00 am