Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broadcasters

Latest topics

» TBG Pre-Summer Community Update
Umm. WOW for the Xbox 360? EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:42 pm by SuperHadouken

» Your Favorite Game?
Umm. WOW for the Xbox 360? EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:47 am by KingNayru

» The ^<v Game
Umm. WOW for the Xbox 360? EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:35 pm by KingNayru

» What's your steam username?
Umm. WOW for the Xbox 360? EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:52 pm by KingNayru

» Post your Firefox theme!
Umm. WOW for the Xbox 360? EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:29 pm by DeltronZero000

Top posters

vietdzine (185)
Umm. WOW for the Xbox 360? Vote_lcapUmm. WOW for the Xbox 360? Voting_barUmm. WOW for the Xbox 360? Vote_rcap1 
Kym (119)
Umm. WOW for the Xbox 360? Vote_lcapUmm. WOW for the Xbox 360? Voting_barUmm. WOW for the Xbox 360? Vote_rcap1 
SuperHadouken (109)
Sorixas (89)
MuRRizzLe (54)
Nolan0wnsyou (52)
jerikolekach (46)
ItsEvoDuh (41)
chcltmoney2 (37)
radgravity (36)

+3
phillythakidd
Sorixas
ItsEvoDuh
7 posters

Umm. WOW for the Xbox 360?

ItsEvoDuh
    ItsEvoDuh
    Tent Pitcher
    Tent Pitcher

Umm. WOW for the Xbox 360? Empty Umm. WOW for the Xbox 360?

Post  ItsEvoDuh Sat May 09, 2009 12:47 pm

I heard rumors their going to put WOW for xbox im not sure but if they do xbox is going to be a major buy for wow / rpg lovers
    Sorixas
    Sorixas
    Team Killer
    Team Killer

Umm. WOW for the Xbox 360? Empty Re: Umm. WOW for the Xbox 360?

Post  Sorixas Sat May 09, 2009 1:54 pm

Hah, really?

I don't think it would be that realistic, since you would have to have a MAG*-like server to do it, times 20, and you would be drastically limited by the lack of controls. Of course, they could add keyboard support, but that would be the PC version all over again.

/rant

*For those of you who don't know, MAG is 256 player MMO game on the PS3 coming out soon.
    phillythakidd
    phillythakidd
    Super Noob
    Super Noob

Post  phillythakidd Mon May 11, 2009 8:58 am

there an xbox controller mod i know of thats lets you use ur 360 controoler to play so... i dont think button mapping would be the problem . also ff11 lets you use the keyboard and controller as a combo to play,it works out pretty good. if 360 gets it im sooo re activating my warlock lol
    vatrak
    Super Noob
    Super Noob

Post  vatrak Mon May 11, 2009 11:07 am

Sorixas wrote:Hah, really?

I don't think it would be that realistic, since you would have to have a MAG*-like server to do it, times 20, and you would be drastically limited by the lack of controls. Of course, they could add keyboard support, but that would be the PC version all over again.

/rant

*For those of you who don't know, MAG is 256 player MMO game on the PS3 coming out soon.

There is already a MMO on the xbox360 (there might be more, i only know about that one XD) which is called Final Fantasy XI Online, and it doesnt look bad.

Also the fact that WoW graphics are getting outdated... wouldnt stress the servers as much as a MAG-like game.

I don't think it will sell simply because people that wanted to play WoW already got it on pc (Like i said, it really doesnt take a beast of a computer to run that game.)
    Manorly
    Manorly
    Super Noob
    Super Noob

Post  Manorly Mon May 11, 2009 4:58 pm

vatrak wrote:

/rant

There is already a MMO on the xbox360 (there might be more, i only know about that one XD) which is called Final Fantasy XI Online, and it doesnt look bad.

Also the fact that WoW graphics are getting outdated... wouldnt stress the servers as much as a MAG-like game.

I don't think it will sell simply because people that wanted to play WoW already got it on pc (Like i said, it really doesnt take a beast of a computer to run that game.)

Yeah, there's a few, FFXI spans a few consoles as well.

I really wouldn't want to see WoW on my 360...I don't think my Hard drive would be able to hold all the data. O.o
    Sorixas
    Sorixas
    Team Killer
    Team Killer

Post  Sorixas Sat May 16, 2009 10:57 am

vatrak wrote:

/rant

Yea, but graphics aren't really the factor that stresses the servers, it's the amount of people on at any amount of time that stresses the servers. I don't think that people would have the time to watch over it, plus the money needed to keep the servers active O.o.
    Kym
    Kym
    TBG Mod
    TBG Mod

Post  Kym Sat May 16, 2009 11:11 am

I really doubt there would ever be a WoW for anything other then the PC. I dunno... Just thinking of the WoW players switching to an Xbox 360 just doesn't work in my head. xD
    vietdzine
    vietdzine
    TBG Admin
    TBG Admin

Post  vietdzine Sun May 17, 2009 3:30 am

Wasn't there already a game that was similar to WoW for the Xbox 360?
    Wasn't it called... Shadow Runner or something like that?
    I can't seem to recall the exact name.
    Anyone have a clue?
    vatrak
    Super Noob
    Super Noob

Post  vatrak Sun May 17, 2009 11:26 am

vietdzine wrote:Wasn't there already a game that was similar to WoW for the Xbox 360?
    Anyone have a clue?

Well you might be talking about Shadowrun... but its not a MMO.
    Just a FPS where people with the PC game and Xbox 360 game could play together.
    Sorixas
    Sorixas
    Team Killer
    Team Killer

Post  Sorixas Sun May 17, 2009 2:11 pm

vatrak wrote:
    vietdzine wrote:Wasn't there already a game that was similar to WoW for the Xbox 360?
    Anyone have a clue?

Yea, Lost Planet: Colonies has that ability, too.
    vietdzine
    vietdzine
    TBG Admin
    TBG Admin

Post  vietdzine Sun May 17, 2009 3:25 pm

vatrak wrote:
    Anyone have a clue?

Ah, I see.
    Yeah, my friend was telling me about that game and said that it was similar to WoW as the classes and whatnot.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content