Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broadcasters

Latest topics

» TBG Pre-Summer Community Update
With Help ETC and people who need people to do stuff EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:42 pm by SuperHadouken

» Your Favorite Game?
With Help ETC and people who need people to do stuff EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:47 am by KingNayru

» The ^<v Game
With Help ETC and people who need people to do stuff EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:35 pm by KingNayru

» What's your steam username?
With Help ETC and people who need people to do stuff EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:52 pm by KingNayru

» Post your Firefox theme!
With Help ETC and people who need people to do stuff EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:29 pm by DeltronZero000

Top posters

vietdzine (185)
With Help ETC and people who need people to do stuff Vote_lcapWith Help ETC and people who need people to do stuff Voting_barWith Help ETC and people who need people to do stuff Vote_rcap1 
Kym (119)
With Help ETC and people who need people to do stuff Vote_lcapWith Help ETC and people who need people to do stuff Voting_barWith Help ETC and people who need people to do stuff Vote_rcap1 
SuperHadouken (109)
Sorixas (89)
MuRRizzLe (54)
Nolan0wnsyou (52)
jerikolekach (46)
ItsEvoDuh (41)
chcltmoney2 (37)
radgravity (36)

3 posters

With Help ETC and people who need people to do stuff

ItsEvoDuh
    ItsEvoDuh
    Tent Pitcher
    Tent Pitcher

With Help ETC and people who need people to do stuff Empty With Help ETC and people who need people to do stuff

Post  ItsEvoDuh Mon May 04, 2009 7:19 pm

Basically What This Means is If your new need's help and well needs something ask a forum member to help you / I Currently Is Recruiting a Partner to be my back up Broadcaster on jusin.tv to help me broadcast while im away... also since i have almost no time on my hands i need a person to help me make a banner / Rewards ETc will be given out Thanks monkey admire monkey admire monkey admire monkey admire monkey admire monkey admire monkey admire
    ItsEvoDuh
    ItsEvoDuh
    Tent Pitcher
    Tent Pitcher

With Help ETC and people who need people to do stuff Empty Re: With Help ETC and people who need people to do stuff

Post  ItsEvoDuh Wed May 06, 2009 5:01 pm

Heh -_-;
    SuperHadouken
    SuperHadouken
    TBG Admin
    TBG Admin

With Help ETC and people who need people to do stuff Empty Re: With Help ETC and people who need people to do stuff

Post  SuperHadouken Wed May 06, 2009 6:48 pm

Hey Evo <3 Welcome to the Basement my friend. raphael
    vietdzine
    vietdzine
    TBG Admin
    TBG Admin

Post  vietdzine Wed May 06, 2009 11:06 pm

Evo!!
    What's up, buddy?
    Thanks for joining the forums.
    I hope to see you stay active.
    ItsEvoDuh
    ItsEvoDuh
    Tent Pitcher
    Tent Pitcher

Post  ItsEvoDuh Sat May 09, 2009 12:42 pm

Haha Thanks ^_^ Razz <3 monkey monies monkey admire crying

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:46 am